Dogen Law is a Full Service Canadian Immigration Law OfficeCanada Flag

Immigration Services


We can assist you in completing and submitting your application for Criminal Rehabilitation or a Temporary Resident Permit.

Permanent Residence

There are multiple ways to apply for permanent residence in Canada including family sponsorships, express entry and economic routes.

Temporary Residence

Temporary resident visas, work permits and study permits may be required if you are looking to visit, work in or study in Canada.

Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications

We can assist you with your humanitarian and compassionate applications for immigration to Canada.

PR Card Renewals and Travel Documents

As a permanent resident of Canada, you must have a valid PR card or a permanent resident travel document to return to Canada by plane, train, bus or boat.


If a negative decision was made in your immigration case, you may be able to Appeal to the Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) or to Federal Court.

Our Process



We help prepare you for the process by anticipating the issues that may arise in your case.



We will assist you in gathering the required documents, assemble the application package, and draft our legal submissions to be included with every application.



Once the application is filled, we will continue to advise you along the way and help prepare you for any interviews until a final decision is made in your case.


Our Blog

Are you ready to start working with us?