Our Services

At Dogen Law, we can help you defend yourself and assist with preparation and submission of your Criminal Rehabilitation or Temporary Resident Permit applications in order to overcome criminal inadmissibility or gain entry to Canada.

With years of experience, we provide personalized advice to help clients assess their eligibility and gather the necessary documents. We then help assemble the application package, draft legal submissions, and submit the package. Learn more about our services below.

For individuals looking for a more permanent solution with re-entry to Canada.

If it has been more than five years since the end of your sentence, applying for Criminal Rehabilitation can be a great option.

For individuals looking for urgent, one-time entries to Canada with faster processing times.

If it has been less than five years since the end of your sentence, Temporary Resident Permits are generally your best solution.