There are two ways to dispute a negative decision in your immigration case. You may be able to Appeal to the Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) or to Federal Court. There are deadlines for filing your appeal.

Contact us to see if you may appeal a negative decision made in your immigration case.

Questions about Appeals?
Contact Us:

Are you ready to start working with us?