Express Entry

1. Federal Skilled Worker Program

If  you have a high level of education and/ or significant work experience that can be transferred to the Canadian labour market, then you may be eligible to apply for permanent residence in Canada. You must meet specified criteria in order to apply under this category. This program utilizes a point system to evaluate candidates based on education, language ability, work experience, and age. Other factors that may be considered include arranged employment in Canada and adaptability. You must take an approved language test that shows you meet the level for writing, reading, listening, and speaking. You must get a    minimum score of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in all four categories.

2. Federal Skilled Trades Program

If you are a skilled tradesperson, you may be eligible to apply for permanent residence in Canada. You must possess at least two years of work experience in a skilled trade in the last five years and meet minimum language requirements.

3. Canadian Experience Class

If you are a foreign national who has been working in Canada for the duration of at least one year, you may be able to apply for permanent residence based on your Canadian work experience. In order to be eligible, you must have at least one year of full time work experience in Canada in the three years preceding the application, you must meet minimum language requirements and you must intend to reside outside of Quebec.

Provinces and territories can also recruit applicants from the Express Entry pool through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) to meet their labour market needs.

Contact us for more information regarding immigrating to Canada under the Express Entry category.

Questions about Express Entry?
Contact Us:

Are you ready to start working with us?