In order to study in Canada, you must be accepted into a designated learning institution and have adequate funds to cover your costs during your stay.

If you are a graduate of a post-secondary institution in Canada, you may be eligible for a one-time Post-Graduation Work Permit after the completion of your studies.

Certain visitors who are seeking to come to Canada for job interviews, meetings with Canadian clients, speaking engagements, etc.

The Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) and the International Mobility Program (IMP) allow employers to hire temporary workers.

The parent and grandparent super visa is a multi-entry visa, which allows multiple entries for up to 10 years.

You may require a Temporary Resident Visa in order to enter Canada, depending on your country of residence.