Post Graduate Work Permit

If you are a graduate of a post-secondary institution in Canada, you may be eligible for a one-time Post-Graduation Work Permit after the completion of your studies. This will help you obtain Canadian work experience, which may later be used as grounds for a Permanent Resident application. The study program must be at least 8 months in length and the Post-Graduation Work Permit cannot be valid for longer than the duration of the student’s study program. The Post-Graduation Work Permit may be issued for the length of the student program, and may not exceed a duration of three years.

Contact us for more information about obtaining a Post Graduate Work Permit.

Questions about Post Graduate Work Permit?
Contact Us:

Are you ready to start working with us?