Study Permits

In order to study in Canada, you must be accepted into a designated learning institution and have adequate funds to cover your costs during your stay.

Full time students in approved programs are allowed to work part time during the school year, and full time during regularly scheduled study breaks.If you want to extend your stay in Canada, you must apply to do so. Keep in mind that there are deadlines for applying for extensions.

Contact us for more information about obtaining/ extending a study permit to Canada

Questions about Study Permits?
Contact Us:

Are you ready to start working with us?